Food processor fan or not, it is hard to do without the Thermomix in 2022. This device, of German origin, has long proven itself by offering 12 twelve functions that make cooking within reach of all beginners. Instructions for use? Which easy Thermomix recipe should start the month of September? Here’s a complete meal to simplify your life: a starter, a main course and a dessert. Turn on the robot and enjoy!
Which easy Thermomix recipe should you prepare? Sweet and tasty to boot!
For starters, the Thermomix can do it all: chop, mix, slice, boil, weigh, simmer. In addition, it has a lot of accessories supplied with the appliance: a cooking basket, a plastic whisk, a set of knives located at the bottom of the bowl, a small sound-absorbing measuring cup that can also be used to block the top of the lid, a double-decker dish for steam cooking, a spatula and two lids, one for splashing and the other for mixing. In addition, this robot offers temperatures of 37 to 120°C with a temperature increase, which occurs in steps of 5°C using a touch screen and a rotating wheel very easy to handle. Thus, you will have plenty of time to prepare small dishes with this robot. Here are 3 very simple recipes to take it in hand: pumpkin soup, spaghetti with zucchini pesto and for dessert a light semi-cooked dark chocolate.
Summer is coming to an end and slowly but surely autumn is coming and paying us a little visit. Why not start it off on the right foot with a traditional pumpkin soup? First, here are the ingredients needed to prepare it:
- 10 g olive oil
- 400 g pumpkin flesh, cut into cubes
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp vegetable stock
- 500 g of water
- 2 tablespoons light cream
Then follow our easy recipe:
- Place the onion cut in half in the bowl of the Thermomix
- Blend for 4 seconds at speed 3
- Add the oil
- Program 4 minutes at 70° at speed 1
- Then add pumpkin, salt, pepper, nutmeg, vegetable stock and water
- Cook for 25 minutes at 100° on speed 2
- Add the cream
- Blend for 5 seconds at speed 9 and gradually increase the speed
Serve immediately in bowls to enjoy your soup and take full advantage of the benefits of pumpkin.
Zucchini pesto spaghetti
What if we put a bit of Italy on our plates? For those nostalgic for summer, here are the ingredients needed to prepare Spaghetti with Zucchini Pesto:
- 400 g of spaghetti
- 1 zucchini
- 40 g light parmesan
- 40 g pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 15 fresh basil leaves
- 1 pinch fleur de sel
- 1 pinch of pepper
This easy Thermomix recipe is very simple to make. Here’s how you do it:
- Put the parmesan in the bowl of the Thermomix
- Blend for 10 seconds at speed 7
- Wash, seed and cut the zucchini into 3 sections
- Put it in the bowl with pine nuts, basil leaves, olive oil, salt and pepper
- Blend for 10 seconds on speed 5 until the consistency is very fine.
- Cook the spaghetti in a pan filled with boiling salted water
Once cooked, drain the pasta. Then arrange them in a serving dish and add the zucchini pesto. All you have to do is mix well and serve immediately. Treat yourself to a glass of red wine which will preserve your intestinal health.
An easy Thermomix dessert recipe: light semi-cooked dark chocolate
It’s time to end the meal with a little chocolate dessert, right? The light dark chocolate semi-cooked fits perfectly into the category of light Thermomix recipes. In addition, the benefits of dark chocolate are well established. So let’s take advantage of it!
First, here are the ingredients you’ll need to complete your recipe:
- 70 g 70% dark chocolate
- 55 g light butter
- 3 teaspoons light whipping cream
- 1 tsp flour
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 25 g brown sugar
- 1 egg
And then our preparation tips, step by step:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Pour the eggs and sugar into the bowl of the Thermomix
- Mix for 1 minute at speed 3
- Add flour and cornstarch
- Mix again for 45 seconds on speed 3
- Melt the chocolate, butter and whipped cream in the microwave
- Add the cream/chocolate mixture to the bowl of the Thermomix
- Mix for 1 minute at speed 3
To finish, pour the preparation into previously greased ramekins. Then bake for 7 minutes. Finally, a password: enjoy!