INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PERSONS 2 eggs 15 cl sparkling water; 100 g of flour; 50 g cornstarch; 2 zucchini; 8 pieces of squash; 2.5 liters of frying oil
Sauce who can!
Lemon peel aioli, bourguignonne with chestnut chips… The classics of French gastronomy have been reunited with Maillesauce! 4 new sauce recipes available at Maille, €2.66 each.
Grown in Tramier’s own fields, dry-roasted and guaranteed pesticide-free (and this, certified by an independent laboratory), these almonds have it all! Resealable bag, 160g, Tramier, €3.99.
Ouch Ouch garlic!
Hello vegans! The famous fresh cheese with its incomparable taste of garlic and fine herbs is now available in a 100% vegetable version, just as creamy. Boursin Végétal, 130 g, Boursin, €1.99.
Bake bread, steam, simmer, fry… The (stylish) pan specialist shows us that anything is possible with a Cookut. Quality and fully customizable, choose from 8 colors and 45 handles to create the casseroles of your dreams. From €124.90, at cookut.com
– Beat the eggs with sparkling water straight out of the fridge.
– Mix the flour and cornstarch with a fork with a little of the liquid water + egg. Gradually add the rest of the liquid.
– Cut the vegetables into sticks or slices.
– Cut the squid into rings or strips.
– Put all the ingredients on absorbent paper to dry them well. v Heat up the frying oil in the pan. Be careful not to get too hot: it must not exceed 180°C.
– Alternately coat a small amount of vegetables, prawns or squid in the batter.
– Immerse them in the oil for 2 to 3 minutes using the frying basket for convenience.
– Finally, take out the fried food and place it on absorbent paper.
Trick: You can preserve your frying bath by filtering it between each use (5 to 7 baths).
See also: Public Buzz: a Top Chef candidate seriously injured, firefighters intervene!