You will melt with pleasure for our croque-monsieur with salmon, avocado and soft-boiled egg! Easy and quick to make, you won’t want to miss it.
Revisit the traditional croque-monsieur with this healthier recipe! Garlic and fine herbs cheese, smoked salmon, avocado and a runny soft-boiled egg, here are the ingredients that will delight your taste buds! So are you trying the experiment? It’s super easy to make at home and you’re going to love it, we don’t doubt it for a second. If you want some sunshine on your plate, try this version of croque-monsieur hot with peppers and chorizo!
To make this recipe, follow the steps below:
RECIPE CROQUE-MONSIEUR SALMON, AVOCADO AND SOFT-BORN EGGS
For 6 people
– 12 slices of white bread
– 200 g garlic and herb cheese
– 6 slices of smoked salmon (or smoked trout)
– 2 lawyers
– 6 eggs
1. Place the bread slices on a baking tray covered with baking paper and bake them for 10 minutes at around 180°C.
2. Spread garlic and herb cheese on half of the bread slices and then cover with a slice of smoked salmon.
3. Place a few slices of avocado and close the croque-monsieur.
4. Boil the eggs for 5 minutes 30 minutes in boiling water and immediately plunge them into ice water. Peel them carefully.
5. Place a soft-boiled egg on each croque-monsieur and enjoy immediately.
By entering your email address, you agree to receive our newsletter