A salad that brings together fresh vegetables, ham and goat’s cheese with seasonal figs, we immediately love it. Easy to prepare, it is perfect to serve as a single dish for a picnic lunch. Follow the steps!
With the strong heat of summer, we often prefer eat cold food at lunchtime. This rocket salad with figs where are they invited candied tomatoes, fresh goat cheese and ham are perfect for putting together a unique dish. she is getting married both sweet and salty flavors always welcome in salads. And it brings together all the necessary ingredients for a meal. We share with you the recipe suggested by Herta® slices of Bon Paris ham preserved without nitrites and 25% salt slip into me. But nothing prevents you, from this base, fromupgrade the ingredients list by replacing the cooked ham with smoked ham, etc slices of duck breast cold, which goes very well with the taste of fresh figs and candied tomatoes.
Recipe: how to prepare a rocket salad with figs, candied tomatoes, fresh goat cheese and ham?
- 100 g rocket leaves
- 8 fresh figs
- 200 g fresh goat’s cheese
- 150 g candied tomatoes
- 4 slices Bon Paris ham preserved without nitrite -25% Herta salt®
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Rinse the 8 figs and cut them into quarters.
- Dress your salad bowl arugula leavese. Add your pieces of figs, the candied tomatoes and small quenelles of fresh goat cheese to form using two teaspoons. Cut the ham slices into regular strips, roll them on themselves and place them carefully on the salad.
- Prepare your vinaigrette separately by pouring it into a bowl olive oil and balsamic vinegar, add salt and pepper. Emulsify.
- Pour the dressing over the saladIt is ready!
Making this salad shouldn’t take you more than 10 minutes once you have all your ingredients! The proportions are for 4. For large tables, double the doses and don’t hesitate to be more generous with arugula, which, like all salads, is very low calorie content and promotes digestion.