For a tasty and colorful meal, dare to serve your risotto in an oven-roasted pepper! Your taste buds and your students will love what we promise.
If you’re also tired of the traditional peppers stuffed with minced meat and its tuna version, how about spicing up this recipe? We guarantee you that with today’s recipe you will be surprised by so much deliciousness! Here the pepper is stuffed with risotto, a simple but original and above all very tasty preparation… Easy to recreate at home, we challenge you not to succumb. Spoiler alert: it’s impossible.
Follow the steps below to make this recipe:
For 6 people
– 6 peppers
– 20 g of butter
– 4 shallots
– 360 g risotto rice (arborio)
– 20 cl white wine
– 70 cl vegetable broth
– 1 bouquet garni
– 100 g parmesan
– 1/2 chorizo
– 1/2 bunch of chopped parsley
1. Cut off the top part of the peppers and hollow them out completely. Place them on a baking sheet and bake them for 20 minutes at 180°C.
2. Meanwhile, brown the finely chopped shallots in the butter in a pan.
3. Add the rice and pour in the white wine when they are transparent. When the liquid has evaporated, pour in the vegetable stock and bouquet garni.
4. Cook over low heat, stirring regularly so that the preparation does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
5. When the rice is well cooked, stir in the Parmesan, the chorizo cut into small pieces and chopped parsley. Mix well.
6. Garnish with the roasted peppers and serve immediately.
By entering your email address, you agree to receive our newsletter