Easter is almost here and many of us are already planning the day’s menu and activities! But amidst all these preparations, have you thought about desserts? The editors of DeaVita.fr would like to present you with their favorite spring treats that take no more than 30 minutes to prepare! Impress your guests and end the day gently! Here are 3 wonderful dessert ideas for Easter!
Original dessert ideas for Easter!
Whether you like chocolate, fruit or good old whipped cream, we’re here to help! Here are some great last minute desserts that will delight you and your gathered guests! And the good news is that you don’t have to count calories and worry about your weight! On this day we will eat more than diet salads! These desserts are also suitable for all occasions! They are light, easy to make and very tasty! Without further ado, here they are!
End your Easter meal with a light and delicious dessert! How about making a rich and fruity lemon tart that will make your head spin? It’s incredibly good! Here’s what you need to do:
For the crust:
- 130 g all-purpose flour
- 120 g unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 35 g icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 175°C. Add the flour, icing sugar and salt to a small bowl and whisk together.
- Melt the butter, add vanilla extract and mix. Then pour in the dry ingredients and mix until the dough is moist.
- Press the dough evenly into the bottom and up the sides of a tart pan with a removable bottom.
- Finally, place the pie pan on a baking sheet and bake until the crust is golden brown, about 15 to 20 minutes.
And to prepare the lemon cream
What’s a pie without cream? Here’s how to make this truly decadent lemon dream to wow your guests and have them begging for the recipe!
- 4-5 eggs
- 100 g fresh cream
- 100 g lemon juice
- 145 g lemon peel
- First, in a medium bowl, or the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the sour cream and sugar.
- Beat in the eggs, then add lemon juice and lemon zest or oil.
- Then pour the filling into the cooled pie shell. Do not overfill the mold; sticks the filling out from the top edge, burns and sticks.
- Put the pie back in the oven at 190°C and bake it for about 20 minutes.
- Finally, take the pie out of the oven and place it on a wire rack to cool.
Easy Easter Brunch!
Here’s a ridiculously easy and tasty recipe for pancakes from hell! Arrange a delicious and light Easter brunch!
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 small cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- First, beat the eggs in a bowl with an electric mixer until thick and lemon-colored, about 5 minutes. Stir in the milk.
- Sift the flour, salt and sugar into a bowl. Add to the egg mixture and mix until smooth.
- Grease a baking tray with butter and heat over medium heat. Then drop tablespoons of batter onto the pan and spread to make thin pancakes! Then cook until the underside is light brown, about 2 minutes. Flip and continue cooking until the other side is light brown, 2 minutes more. Finally, repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Add homemade whipped cream and your favorite red berries for a touch of freshness!
Easy brownies in extremis!
The guests are coming soon, but you haven’t prepared the dessert yet? Here’s a quick and easy brownie recipe that will make you want to eat brownies every day!
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups white sugar
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup walnuts
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ – 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- A little salt
- To start, preheat the oven to 175 C. Grease a mold.
- Then mix the melted butter, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, eggs, flour, baking powder and salt. Spread the batter into the prepared pan. Garnish with walnut halves, if desired.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes. Finally, leave to cool on a wire rack.
Photo Gallery: Other Easter Dessert Ideas!
Easy Easter Dessert: Spring Muffins!
Dessert idea for Easter: prepare our super simple brownies!
By the way, add fruit to make it fresher!
Looking for a quick Easter dessert recipe? Dry the pancakes!
Who doesn’t love cheesecake? It’s spicy, creamy and extremely delicious!
How about a decadent chocolate milkshake?
Dessert for Easter: we love red fruit tart here at DeaVita!