In summer, we have a weakness for refreshing drinks, apart from our beloved water. For an aperitif, by the beach, with friends or alone after a hard day, nothing beats a little sweetness that soothes the heart and refreshes us. If for a long time we had a tendency to indulge in our favorite soft drinks, today its sugar content convinces us to give it up. Problem, we still want to be able to enjoy a gourmet drink, but which does not harm our figure. And here it is kombucha comes into play. fermented drink invites itself as the must-drink of the summer. Between its taste, its freshness and its slimming virtues, it has all the arguments to convince us to adopt it. We reveal the recipe to you make kombucha at home.
What are the slimming benefits of kombucha?
Kombucha is now a real beauty phenomenon, which many stars have not hesitated to adopt in their daily lives. Because? This drink has many benefits. Kombucha pampers our intestinal flora. It revives lazy transits, helps digestion food, helps the body better absorb the right nutrients and get rid of waste. Moreoverand kombucha reduces the absorption of certain fats and promotes good cholesterol. And as if that wasn’t enough, this slimming drink plays a role in our feeling of satiety, which helps to avoid food cravings that make you fat. As a result, it is a great slimming ally when trying to shed extra pounds. In addition to being a friend of our line, kombucha would also have certain anti-aging virtues that would convince us to include it in our beauty routine.
Find many tips in our slimming section.
homemade kombucha recipe
- black tea or green tea,
- 250 ml cane sugar
- boiling water
- 2.5 liters of spring water
- 1 Scoby
- 500 ml regular komchua
- Bring the water to the boil and pour it into a large bowl.
- Steep the tea for 5 to 10 minutes. Then remove the tea and add the sugar.
- Stir until the latter is dissolved and add fresh water.
- Allow the liquid to cool to room temperature.
- Pour into the glass jar (4 litres), add the kombucha base and place the SCOBY on top.
- Then cover the jar with a cloth held in place with a rubber band.
- Store it for 7-10 days in a dark place at room temperature.
- Transfer the liquid to glass bottles. It can be consumed as is (after cooling) or undergo a second fermentation which will add flavor and pleasant carbonation.
- For second fermentation, at room temperature, add juice, fruit or herbs.
- Reserve 1 or 2 days at room temperature.
- Once the bubbles have formed, store in the refrigerator to stop the process.