Here I give you my technique for getting melty and fluffy eggs.
You know like in the breakfast at the hotel.
I love it, but so far it’s impossible to reproduce the recipe at home.
Luckily, my chef brother at a restaurant gave me the chef’s tip to make them a success every time.
Just add one ingredient that makes all the difference: the fresh cream!
Since I learned his trick to get a very creamy scrambled egg, I treat myself every morning.
Here is my recipe for making creamy scrambled eggs. See:
– 2 eggs
– 1 tablespoon non-liquid fresh cream
– 15 g of butter
– salt pepper
– 2 pans that fit into each other
– spatula or wooden spoon
How to do
Preparation: 1 min – Cooking: 5 minutes – For 1 person
1. Crack the eggs into the smaller pan.
2. Add cream, butter, salt and pepper.
3. Half fill the large pot with water.
4. Place the small pot in the larger one. It must absorb the water well without overflowing.
5. Turn on the heat under the large pot. The water must be hot without boiling.
6. Stir the eggs with the spatula and draw 8s from one side of the pan to the other. Keep a close eye on the cooking.
7. Gradually the mixture becomes creamy. Don’t stop touching.
8. When this cream thickens a little, turn off the heat under the large pot, but don’t forget to stir again.
9. This is where you need to act fast! Pour the scrambled eggs into the small bowl before the mixture has set.
10. Put a lid on to keep warm.
And there you go! Your creamy scrambled eggs are ready 🙂
Easy, quick and delicious, right?
All you have to do is enjoy yourself!
It is really beautiful in the morning. In addition, eggs have many virtues and are recommended for breakfast or for brunch.
If you add a slice of bread and a piece of fruit, it really is a complete meal.
They can also be cooked in a pot if you control the heat well. It must be boiled very gently.
The advantage is that there are fewer dishes to wash up afterwards.
Can you guess the best?
You can improve the recipe as you wish.
For example with cheese, ham, bacon, salmon, herbs or small vegetables.
Personally, I use St Môret type cheese instead of fresh cream.
English scrambled eggs recipe
As we know, the British are the masters of this dish.
But what is their secret?
They don’t use cream, only butter.
Put it together with the whole eggs in the pan. The two ingredients are heated together at low heat.
Crime of majesty: you never break eggs with a fork before you put them to boil.
Americans have their own little trick: they add a teaspoon of mayo while cooking.
Have you tried this recipe for creamy scrambled eggs? Let us know in the comments if you liked it. We can’t wait to read you!
Share this tip
Do you like this trick? Click here to save it to Pinterest or click here to share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
15 good reasons to never throw eggshells away again.
The genius trick to succeed with poached eggs EVERY TIME.