Posted on Sunday, September 11 on Instagram, the American actress shared a new episode of her culinary series “Pretend cooking show“, where she delivers her formidable recipe for cinnamon toast.
Jennifer Garner is back in the kitchen. After its apple muffins, its oatmeal brownies or even its empanadas house, this time it’s a recipe for “cinnamon toastwhich she shares with her 13.5 million followers on Instagram. In a new episode of his “Pretend cooking show», a series of videos in which she humorously shares her culinary tests (sometimes failed), making cinnamon toast, that iconic American snack that reminds her of “her little girls’ sleepovers,” and tagging her childhood friend in passing, Maria Hess.
In video, laundry, red wine and pajamas, the funny video of Jennifer Garner in confinement
on the tube M79 from the group Vampire Weekend, she makes between two dance steps and in two stages, three movements, a toast caramelized to perfection, with sugar and cinnamon. A recipe taken from New York Times cooking , which the mother of three (Violet, 16, Seraphina, 13, and Samuel, 10) describes as ideal for “an indulgent Sunday morning or afternoon snack, after school.” A recipe that “immediately confers supermom status,” according to the film’s heroine 30 years or nothing.
In video, how to be successful with your pastry cream
The recipe for “cinnamon toast»
For 4 people:
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- Soft butter for cooking
- 4 slices of bread
- Mix sugar, cinnamon and salt in a bowl.
- Melt a knob of butter in a frying pan over medium heat. When the butter foams, add the bread slices. Toast them for 2-3 minutes until golden brown. Adjust the temperature to prevent them from burning.
- Add another dollop of butter and turn the bread slices.
- Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon mixture on the toasted part. Wait 2 to 3 minutes, then flip the toast again.
- Cook until the sugar sizzles and caramelizes, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Place the toasted bread on a plate with the caramelized side up. Sprinkle the toast with cinnamon sugar one last time and enjoy.