Those of us who do not have air conditioning in our homes are not among the blessed. So we have to find other ways to cool off! Hot days call for a cool drink in hand, and we’re here to give you some cool ideas! Are you a coffee lover? Or a hopeless Lorelai Gilmore addict? Either way, you’ll love these three variations of a homemade cold brew recipe!
Homemade cold coffee recipe: 3 tasty variations!
Today we have prepared different recipes for a cold cup of coffee in the summer exceptionally for our readers! Do you want to start your day with a completely fresh feeling? These drinks are not only different, but also very tasty! Also, if you’re not a fan, trust us, you’ll convert quickly! At the DeaVita office, when June rolls around, we always start making ice cold drinks to keep us awake and happy during the long work day. Whether you are relaxing, taking a break or working, this drink is always a great way to start the day with full force. As for the night, take a look at our suggestions for alcoholic and non-alcoholic coffee cocktails! But we won’t keep you waiting any longer. Here are the recipes!
This is by far the easiest and tastiest coffee recipe out there. The Greek hit is unique. Not only is it sweet and delicious, but it’s the ultimate beach drink! How to prepare it!
You must :
- 1-2 tsp. brown sugar
- Milk according to your taste
- 2-3 tsp. of Nescafé
- Ice cubes
- cold water
- Smoothie blender
- Put sugar and instant coffee in a tall glass.
- Then add a little cold water (about 2 fingers) and mix with the blender. Go up and down until the mixture doubles or triples in volume.
- Then add milk, ice cubes and enjoy!
*Normally it is not served mixed, but personally I think it is softer and sweeter that way!
Why go to Starbucks when you can make better iced coffee at home? This one wins points for being so versatile! You can add lavender syrup or even mint. That’s what we mean by versatile! This recipe popped up on TikTok and below is one of the short videos that went viral:
@avanireyes #icecoffee ♬ original sound – Avani 👽
You are missing :
- Cold brewed coffee
- Ice cubes (coffee cubes are a good choice)
- Caramel topping (or another of your choice)
- Milk (preferably whole)
- whipped cream
- Fresh cream
- Drizzle the inside of the glass with caramels.
- Add ice cubes, coffee and milk. Then mix the fresh cream in a bowl until it becomes thick and add it.
- Then add whipped cream, more caramel topping and some even add cookies on top!
If you haven’t heard of the Dalgona coffee trend yet, it’s because you’ve been living under a rock for a few years! This Korean whipped coffee made headlines all over the world and without even realizing it, everyone and their grandmothers were already making it! If you’re still lost, here’s the recipe. Plus, it’s as delicious as it is simple!
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar,
- 3-4 tablespoons of boiling water
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- a pinch of vanilla or cinnamon of your choice
- First, add coffee, sugar and boiling water to a bowl.
- Use a hand mixer or stand mixer and beat at one of the highest speeds.
- Then beat until the mixture doubles or triples in volume.
- Add more sugar if needed.
- Finally, add it all to a tall glass of your favorite milk with a pinch of cinnamon or vanilla and stir well.
Photo gallery: homemade cold coffee recipe
Which homemade cold coffee recipe did you choose?
Homemade cold coffee recipe: 3 simple and tasty variations!
Did you know that this drink dates back to the 1840s in Algeria under the name “mazagran”?
The cold drink is less acidic than the hot drink.
Homemade cold coffee recipe: perfect for the scorching summer!
Stay awake and in a good mood all day!
Homemade cold coffee recipe for the beach?
Ice cubes are essential during heat waves!
Also, the coffee ice cubes are even more!
Homemade Cold Coffee Recipe: Make it to refresh yourself!
Dalgona, hit or iced?
Good day from the DeaVita team!